- 08:30: Pick up at your hotel in Hue.
- Minh Mang tomb: Said to be the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- Khai Dinh tomb: unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. Even the stone faces of the mandarin honour guards are endowed with a mixture of Vietnamese and European features.
- Tu Duc tomb: Tu Duc designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb, which was constructed between 1864 and 1867, for use both before and after his death.
- Hat and incenses stick making village: learning the traditional job of people here and you can buy some for souvenirs…
- 12:00: Back to the city to enjoy Vietnamese food.
- Hue Citadel
Visit the tallest flag pole of Vietnam (37m-hight), Ngo Mon gate where Bao Dai ended Nguyen dynasty, Thai Hoa palace ( Palace of Supreme Hamony), Hall of the Mandarins, Forbidden Purple city…
- Thien Mu pagoda: built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Cruise the beautiful perfume river by dragon boat viewing daily life along the way. Visit some villages and do not miss viewing sunset on the river.
- 16:00: Back to your hotel. End services.