Day 1: Hue - Chay Lap homestay (Lunch / Dinner)
- Depart for Chay Lap on Ho Chi Minh road. Lunch en route.
- On arrival Chay Lap homestay, cycling into the national park of Phong Nha (12-15km). Hear the call of the wild and the sounds of primates bounce off the stunning limestone cliffs on western Ho Chi Minh trail as the newly paved single lane road snakes through one of Vietnam’s most important conservation areas.
- Return the homestay for local dinner and enjoying the starry night with the orchestra of nature.
Day 2: Chay Lap homestay - Hue (Breakfast/ Lunch)
- Paddle the kayak on the turquoise water of Chay river to explore the Dark cave which nestled in the park.
- Trekking along the Nuoc Mooc springs Eco-trails to learn about the biodiversity of the Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.
- Free swimming.
- Picnic lunch before returning Hue in the late afternoon.
- End the trip.